Saturday, January 9, 2016

Guilty or Not Guilty, only he knows now!

Before I get started just let me say, that this article is my opinion.  There will be links to news articles,pictures and videos.  The pictures and videos were NOT taken by me and there will be a link back to those such articles.

 First let's start with what we KNOW!  This is a picture that circulated around on Facebook after hearing the name Kenneth Stancil, however this is NOT him. This is actually a picture of Kenneth Stancil Jr, his Father.  Kenneth Morgan Stancill III had no criminal record until April 13, 2015 in which time he went to Wayne Community College and fired one shot killing Ron Dwight Lane.  This isn't the kid I knew, and is the reason I am writing this post.  The Morgan I knew was a cute little blonde kid who participated in everything we did in Cub Scouts, he went on to Boy Scouts and finished up as an Eagle Scout.  He was an A,B student, quiet and didn't bother anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment