Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Blog Workshop Cronference II #TBW



I as a blogger love getting involved in with different companies and learning what they are about!  I wish I could each of you that this is one thing that you learn at a blog conference but I myself have never been, until now.  I am going to the Blog Workshop Conference on May 17 thru May 19.  I am so excited to actually get to speak with different people from different companies and be able to ask them questions about company, any charities that they support, and learn more about their products and services.

Would you like to go to the conference?  Don't feel like you can afford it or stay away from your family?  Well, this will be great news for you!  The blog workshop conference is held online and they offer a payment plan. So if you can't afford the air travel, or want to be away from your family, then maybe this is the one for you!  I also have a code that will get you 15% off the total and you can use this on the payment plan.

Here is an agenda of what will be going on:




Now for the code, right?  Just go to The Blog Workshop and enter code TBWLM15OFF.  This entitles you to the 15% off and you too will get to enjoy the company of other bloggers, and business CEO's.  Also check out this video to better help and understand what to expect:





If you want more info then check out the first post in regard to the Blog Workshop conference here!



No comments:

Post a Comment