Monday, January 11, 2016

The Movie 13 Hours, Will you watch it?

“Faith teaches you how to live with courage, how to live with honor, gives you something to strive for.  To me, that’s the American spirit.”

“I’ve always had that strong relationship with God.  And that’s what’s gotten me through in life.”
-13 Hours





Have you heard about the Benghazi attacks?  Did you know that there was a movie made about what happened in those 13 hours?  Well, yes there was and I have the trailer/feature here for you to view.  The movie  "13 Hours" starts in Theaters January 15, 2016, and tells a story of the men that were involved in this attack and told from their perspective.  I haven't seen the movie yet myself and have only watched this clip, but I have to admit, it looks like it is going to be a really good movie.



Maybe I can get my husband to take me to the movies this weekend so we can watch it.  If I get the chance to watch the movie, I will def come back and do a review of the film.  Rather you follow politics or not, I feel like this may be one of those, everyone needs to watch films.



What are your thoughts on the Benghazi case?  The only thing I ask is that no matter what anyone posts or comments that we respect each others opinions and keep it clean.  We all have our opinion and only a select few really knows what happened.  Thank you and please enjoy the movie.  If you get a chance to go to the theater, please come back here and let us know what you think or thought about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment