Thursday, November 20, 2014

Don't just clean it, Zep it

Do you have a cleaning routine that you stick everyday or every week?  I am NOT an organized person and I struggle with getting some of the simplest tasked complete.  However I was given a sample of Zep commercial cleaners to try and let me tell you, it makes the hardest jobs easy.









click to expand

I hate cleaning bathrooms, I guess like most of,  and with Zep it cleaned up so nicely.  No hard scrubbing, in fact I sprayed a little on, let it set while I arranged the counters, and wiped away.  I am definitely #TeamZep now and don't want to go back.  I think with these cleaners, I could even be a professional house keeper, LOL.

If you haven't tried the Zep cleaners, degreasers, and drain clog removers yet, then you must give a shot.  Come back and let me know what you think about it.  If you have previously tried it let us all know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment