Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist - Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Orientation is a great way to get the supply list needed, meet your teachers, learn where to go on the first day, and meet up with your friends from school the year before.
3. This year my son will be starting high school this year, and they are having a 2 day, day camp. In this camp they will meet all the new Freshmen coming into the school, do a dry run of their classes, and get to know the school without so many other students there.
4. School clothes depending on the age of the child can be a big deal. They want all the latest fashions but here at our schools our students are required to wear uniforms. So you want to make sure that the clothes that you are purchasing for school are within guidelines of the dress code, not just stylish.
5. Decide prior to the start of school if your child be a car rider, ride the bus, or will they be driving themselves to school. Some schools require certain passes for car riders and drivers, so this needs to be done early on to be sure your student doesn't get into any trouble.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting - Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure:Southern Mom of 4 is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!