When I think of Spring I think of the beautiful colors and flowers. The wonderful smells and sights that come with it, however with summer here in NC all I can think about sometimes is the heat and humidity when it comes to the word Summer. The best part of summers here though, like in most areas are the swimming pools, the family get together, cooking out on the grill, and the smell of fresh cut grass. OK, so down in the south things may be a little different than those up north, but we enjoy our family and friends.
I hate the thought of being in my kitchen on a hot summer day and having to cook supper. It is on those nights that a tomato and mayo sandwich is nice, however everybody in my house does not like tomatoes so we have to have substitutes. Thanks to Farm Rich we can have anything from mozzarella cheese sticks, to pizza rolls. These are also really great if you are having guests over, or maybe a wedding or baby shower.
These are some of the great ideas for parties, the HOT Summer days and when you just want a little snack that the kids can help you with! They taste great and you can't go wrong with them. Even when we have a potluck dinner at church I enjoy fixing the meatballs in the crock-pot with my own BBQ sauce.
Thanks to Farm Rich I have 2 coupons to giveaway to one of my readers! Do the mandatory entries and others are optional, Good luck to each of my readers and share share share. Leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to leave me an email address where yo can be reached. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be drawn! This drawing ends July 22 at midnight.
1. Follow my blog via GFC and tell me what is your favorite summer food!
2. Like Farm Rich on Facebook
1. Like Southern Mom of 4 on Facebook, leave me a comment on my wall saying your entering the FR giveaway
2. Follw me via Twitter
3. Follow me via Pinterest, tell me which board you enjoy the most
4. Follow me via email
5. Tweet this giveaway and leave me a link to your post! This can be done daily for more chances to win.
6. Tell me how you heard about this giveaway!
7. Share this post on Facebook and leave your link
Disclosure: I received a coupon to try out one of Farm Rich's products. It in no way affected my comments on what I thought of the product or how it is used!