UPrinting rolled canvas prints are a great gift idea for family, yourself or even a close friend. Once you upload your image that you want to have printed you can add a border or no border, and you can add text to your work. Uprinting uses Premium Artist canvas material to give your artwork a classier and sophisticated look. Canvas prints don't have to just go in your home, you can also have them in your office or put away into storage for a later use!
UPrinting offers 1 day printing and the canvases come in a standard or a custom size, ranging from 8x10 to 40x60. You can make your artwork custom to fit where you are putting it.
I have been given the opportunity to give one of my lucky readers a rolled canvas print from UPrinting.
1 pc. rolled canvas print for one (1) winner
16” x 20”
With 2-inch border or No border
1 Business Day Turnaround
1. This giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
2. No prize substitutions allowed.
3. Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
4. Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.
5. Giveaway ends midnight 4/25/2012
Here is how to enter:
MANDATORY: This must be done before any other entry can be counted and ALL entries will be deleted if this is not done! Make sure you leave your email address so you can be contacted as the winner. Once the winner is contacted they will have 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be drawn, Good Luck to all my readers!
- Like UPrinting on Facebook
- Follow UPrinting on Twitter
- Follow my blog via GFC
- Add UPrinting to Google + Circle
- Follow SMO4 by email
- Leave a comment telling me what you will be doing with your print (Your home decor, office, gift, etc)
- Like Southern Mom of 4 on Facebook
The winner is Angela Hartness, congratulations!
"You should assume that I will receive free print products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions. Interested to hold a giveaway like this? Please sign up here.”