Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sleep Troubles

     Have you ever woke up in the morning and just felt like a 2 ton truck ran you over all night long?  I feel that way everyday!  My husband tells me that we had conversations that I don't remember having and I even sit up in the bed and open my eyes.  He also tells me that I have a slight snore, nothing really loud or annoying.  In fact, he tells me its kinda ~cute~.  So what is causing this?



     Yesterday morning he told me that I threatened to kick his @$$!  He wakes up daily really Ill at me and I don't have a clue what he is talking about.  When I was younger my Mother would tell me that I would get up in the middle of the night and fold laundry.  You are probably wishing your child would do this too, right? Problem was that I was folding dirty clothes not the clean ones.  I have also woke up outside, and that is just frightening!  Needless to say I don't sleep nude for fear of where I may end up, lol!  My Cousin told me once that I sat straight up in the bed, looked at her, laid back down and went back to sleep!  Again no memory of it.  So what is causing this?

     I have full conversations in my sleep and open my eyes and make eye contact with the person I am talking to!  I think of people talking in their sleep of think of gibberish but in many cases I have had people to tell me about the conversations we had in clarity! Do you know of someone who sleeps, talks, walks, and fights in their sleep?  How do they handle it?  How does it affect their spouse?  Please leave a comment telling me of your story.  I am very interested in finding out what causes this and what treatments there are available!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment