Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fun with Santa 2011


     This year we found out Santa Clause was going to be at our local McDonald's, so me, the hubby, and the 2 girls decided to go get us an ice cream.  What a better way to visit with Santa!  Hailey acted as if she was terrified at 7 years old, but Riley the 3 year old was esstactic.  In the following pictures below you will get to see the wonderful time we had with Santa and McDonald's!


  
This Riley River Moye age 3 years old sitting on Santa's lap!


This is me and Riley on Santas lap, and I'm not telling how old I am , LOL

This is David and Riley!  Looks like Riley is sticking her tongue out, hahaha

This is Riley 3 and Hailey 7!  Hailey wouldn't go alone!








     We had such a blast and a time to remember forever!  Do you go see Santa?  Where and did he make you sit on his lap like he did me and daddy?  This is one of my favorite times of year!  Just remember without CHRIST there would be NO CHRISTmas!



From the Moye Family to yours we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
May God bless each and everyone of you and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment