Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The ABC's of ME!

I thought this wold be a fun and interesting way for to learn a little bit about me, by using the ABC's and a description of me!

A - Adventurous
B - Beautiful
C - Caring
D - Daring
E - Eventful
F - Friend
G - Gardener
H - Happy
I - Insightful
J - Juggler
K - Kind
L - Loving
M - Mother
N - Nice
O - Open
P - Patient
Q - Queen of my domain
R - Respectful
S - Sister
T - Talker
U - Understanding
V - Vigorous
W - Wild
X - Xanthus - (when I was born I had Jaundice so I had a yellowish skin)
Y - Young
Z - Zealous

This was a funny little Game you can play with others also to describe themselves or you!  Now I would like for you to leave a comment below with some adjectives that describe who you are.  You don't have to do A -Z like I did but maybe a few that really describe who you are!

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you back!! I really like your blog and look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete