Saturday, August 17, 2013

Iamsecond.com Review



url.jpg


As you may or may not know, I was married to a man that thought beating his wife was the way to keep her in line.  Even if she done nothing wrong, there was no need in waiting for her to do so.  You start the day off with a beating or tongue lashing and other abuse came as needed, or not.  I don't tell you this for a sob story or as I like to call a pity party,, but just to tell you about an amazing website that caters to such stories as I have shared of myself.  For myself and I can only imagine that it is the same for many people that have gone through some of the same struggles that I have, that it is not something that you want to open up and tell the world.  At Iamsecond.com you can hear stories from everyday people such as myself, or from the big hip hop singers such as Lacrae.  Lacrae fell victim to abuse but he never allowed it to take over his life.  Him like so many others don't want to be a victim they want to be a survivor.

     I am sure you are thinking this has nothing to do with you or things you have gone through in life.  Here are just a few things in life that we all as humans have struggled with or will have a struggle with, that we too need someone there to help us. Some of the ones we may encounter are death, grief, anger, divorce, disabilities, purpose in life, war, and work.  I am not saying that we will all encounter every struggle listed on the site but there are some that we all will in some point in our life.  I would like to say that Success was one I had to deal with but I am not there yet.

     Will you commit to be second, and put God first in your life?  Be the First of your peers to show what God can do for you and your family in great times and in bad times.  I often think of the song God on the Mountain.  It says that the God on the mountains is still God in the valley, he is God in the good and the bad.  How true that is, and how we should be putting him first in everything along with our family and letting ourselves come second.  Then let's see how much fulfilling our life will be.

url.jpg

About: I AM SECOND
Actors. Athletes. Musicians. Business leaders. Drug addicts. Your next-door neighbor. People like you. The authentic stories on iamsecond.com provide insight into dealing with typical struggles of everyday living. These are stories that give hope to the lonely and the hurting, help from destructive lifestyles, and inspiration to the unfulfilled. 
You’ll discover people who’ve tried to go it alone and have failed. Find the hope, peace, and fulfillment they found. Be Second.
While the videos are REALLY well done, they want to make more, and therefore have set up a chance for people to financially support more I Am Second videos.  The initiative is called Seconds Change.

About: Seconds Change
Give Change, Make Change- Many more stories are waiting to be told.  You can help.  Commit $2 every Tuesday to build film funds, and your contribution will be used to develop, produce and promote new films. Join the project and become an I am Second insider with access to exclusive content via Facebook.











No comments:

Post a Comment