Friday, April 26, 2013

Woolite dark vs everyday

 
     About 10 years ago, if someone told me that I needed to buy Woolite laundry detergent I would have laughed at them.  One I thought the price for the amount I received was a little bit high, but now you can get a full size bottle of the Woolite for dark clothes or the Everyday use and a very reasonable price.  I have always liked Woolite but just could not always afford it.

     As a Crowdtap member I received free samples to use and share that also included a $1.00 off coupon.  I used one sample and gave all the others out to friends and family.  I then had to take my coupon and go buy me a full size bottle just to keep in the house because I loved the way it cleaned my clothes and just made my towels smell fresh. 

     Woolite at one time would have been considered a specialty detergent, but now it is just for everything.  It keeps those favorite pair of jeans that you just can't seem to get rid of and makes them look good enough that you don't have.  You can preserve your dark clothes, nothing makes me any more upset than to wash my black jeans and they turn Grey.  I suppose if I wanted grey jeans I would have bought grey jeans.  Woolite has become a necessity in my home and now my families home.

     While I have family that suffers from detergent allergies, I have not heard of anyone that had any problems using Woolite.  It is strong enough to clean the clothes from light enough for the most sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment