Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Unique Wedding Favors

Every Bride and Groom wants their day to be remembered by their many Family and Friends.  So they question is asked, How do you do this?  I have found that Wedding Star offers the perfect wedding favors for your wedding.  They have anything from gumball machines to Wine stoppers.   You can get the perfect gift custom made for your  wedding.

When I got married I did a lot of my own favors and I will tell you this, it is and can be very time consuming.  But at the same time I felt that I put a little of myself in each gift/favor that was done.  I spent a lot of time thinking about what I wanted and then having to shop for each gift.  With Wedding Star you can have them done for you or a Do It Yourself kit.  With the kit they will send you everything you need to get started and make them yours.

Wedding star also offers a decorative favor that can be doubled as a decoration ans taken home at the end.  They will work with any budget to give you that Unique Wedding Favor for any wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment