Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Birtrhday to me!

     My 36th birthday was Thursday May 17.  I have lived to see 36 years old and with the help of CrowdTap and Madagascar 3` Europe's most wanted we had a great time.  I was given a virtual party pack that included a zebra cake recipe, face painting, masks, games for the kids, decorations and pin the tail on the donkey game.

     Every year I try to make my children's birthday special and feel that I too should enjoy my birthday.  I don't ask for any gifts but just for everyone to come, eat and have a good time.  This year we had the Circus theme for mine, and yes I know everyone says that is for little kids.  I myself enjoy the circus and feel like you are never too old to have a good time and enjoy yourself like a kid.

      We had such a good time, I was with my friends and family.  who could ask for anything more, right?  Here are some photos of the party, and the wonderful people that came and ate with me.  I think when we get older it is no longer about who comes to bring you gifts you just enjoy still seeing some of the people around to enjoy it with.  I cherish each and every moment I have with my Mother and Father, so to have them still here to celebrate with me makes every birthday Grand.




  
     How do you celebrate your birthday?  Do you still have themed birthday parties, are they adult only, or do you just spend time with your family?  Leave a comment below and share your birthday ideas.  Remember I will be 37 next year, so I am looking for ideas already!


No comments:

Post a Comment