Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cheerleading Rah Rah Rah

    Did you ever want to become a Cheerleader?  I remember when I was in the sixth grade and our school was having the Cheer leading try outs.  I cried and begged my mother to please let me try out but because she had to work and I had no way home, I couldn't.  We didn't have the money really for us to be involved in extra curricular activities at school, so we had to ride the bus home and entertain ourselves there!

     If you know that special little lady that is wanting to become a cheerleader and you are thinking there is no way I can afford the uniforms and shoes, I have great news for you.  you can go here and find really great deals on Cheap Cheer leading shoes, with many different styles and designs.  They also have the different color slides that go into the shoes so that you can match the school colors, rather than just being plain! 

     You know Cheer leading is a great exercise program for girls to get into, especially if they are involved in any other kind of sports or activities.  Don't let the cost of Cheer leading shoes keep that little girls dream fade.  Even today I watch the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and think "You know that could have been me".  Not really but I would have really enjoyed trying.  If you think you or someone you know would be interested or even if you just want to get some comfortable, cheap Cheer shoes check them out.  You can't go wrong with these prices!

     They also have cheap Lacrosse balls if you have a little man or even a big man that enjoys playing Lacrosse.  So go check them out and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment