I have found through out my life that when I have the opportunity for something that is homemade rather than store bought, I generally always go for the homemade. They seem to be a better built (Quality) product and last longer than what you purchase at the store.
I was given the opportunity to review an item from Megan's Treasure and when I received it I was just hestatic. I received a scarf and immediately started thinking how I could wear this. It was a narrow scarf so I could wear it as the obvious a scarf, or I could even wear it as a belt. It was the camo color so it included dark green, a light green, and brown. I couldn't hardly wait to so it off to everyone. Megan's has products that make wonderful gifts for baby showers, children, or just keep for yourself. Her prices are within reason for a product that she makes herself and the quality is Great!
This giveaway will end on May 31st at 11:59 PM EST and winners will be drawn the next day. Winners will have 48 hours to respond with shipping info or another winner will be drawn. If mandatory options are not done first all others will be deleted so make sure you do the first 3 first. I will email and post on facebook the winner. Be sure to leave leave your email in the first comment if it is not visible in your profile.
Buy it: http://www.etsy.com/people/bmyers2631?ref=hdr
Win it: There will be 2 LUCKY WINNERS...
1. Go to Megan's Treasure and like her facebook page. (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Megans-Treasures/156763287678067?sk=info)
2. Go to this link and pick 2 of the items you like and just tell us option 1 or option 2 (The winner gets choice but we would like to know which 2 you like best. If first option is not available we will ship the second option)
3. Follow my blog via GFC (Google Friend Connect) publicly top left sidebar
1. Follow me @ jenblizzard542 on twitter leave your handle
2. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link
3. Tweet about this R&G and leave your link
4. Share this giveaway on facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did this!
Leave a seperate comment below for each one you do!
I was not compensated by anyway to do this review other than given a sample try for myself.